Saturday, August 31, 2013

April Birthday

My Grandma Kitty's birthday was in April and I decided that I was going to make her a blanket. Well it took longer to make than I had expected. I finally finished it in June. And I am now finally posting about it. You'll notice in the first two pictures that the bottom yarn is lighter than the rest of the blanket. Well I didn't realize that until I was almost done. I checked the dye lots on all the yarn I got and they were the same. The bottom just had to be different and stand out. My Grandma loves it any way. I used the Arrowhead lace throw pattern from Red Heart, the yarn I used was Red Heart Super Tweed Landshark, I used four skeins. Even though it was a lot of work I would totally make this blanket again, because the finished product is beautiful!





No comments:

Post a Comment